Tuesday 20 November 2012

#adventdoodle




#adventdoodle is here! All you have to do is doodle one thing a day in December up until Christmas Day... and you will have created your very own, very special and personalised advent calendar. This is for everyone, young, old, designers, complete beginners and people who really can't draw (I always love those kind of drawings best!). There's a template you can use below but I'd encourage you to use whatever is to hand - napkins, newspapers, cereal boxes - doodle wherever and with whatever - pencil, pen, chalk, crayon, lipstick! Include the number of the day if you want. Your doodles can be tiny or massive, just go for it and have fun. 

Most importantly we all want to see your doodles so make sure you Facebook, tweet, instagram and send me any images you are particularly proud of. I'll be posting some up through-out December and then putting the best (and worst!) together to create an ultimate doodled calendar.  #adventdoodle or send me images to hello@fayebrowndesigns.com

So who's in? please share and re-tweet any posts to spread the word #adventdoodle... Christmas is coming!! 





Click and download this template. Otherwise use whatever you can get your hands on! have fun!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea. I'm up for it. My pen is itching to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great idea....will attempt it too ;)
    Wendy x (Doris and Fred)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea, I'm definitely in :)!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for sure !!! there's no better way of waiting for CHRISTMAS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, will join in! Probably on the 4th, as I am away for a few days … just printed the template out for some fun doodling on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great! can't wait to see all of your doodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an awesome idea… I'M IN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete